Multi-Operator Central Vacuums
- Intended for Many Operators working at once
- Hose and tools normally less than 2.5″
- Features dynamic type vacuum producers
- Vacuum levels under 14″ Hg
- Modular components ensure design flexibility
- Central vacuum cleaning systems that support more than one operator usually use a “dynamic” type of vacuum producer.
Material Loading Central Vacuums
- Intended for moving high volumes of material
- Hose and tools greater than 2.5″
- Features positive displacement vacuum producers
- Vacuum levels up to 28″ Hg.
- Components also used for pneumatic conveying
- Single operator vacuum systems designed to move high tonnage.
- 15 Hp to 500 Hp
- Continuous vacuum to 28″ Hg.
- Flow rates to 7,000 SCFM
- Super, heavy-duty construction
- Filtration systems that really work!
- Heavy wall piping systems
These systems use high vacuum positive displacement vacuum pumps that pull harder as the job gets tougher.
Special Application Central Vacuums
Systems designed to move various tough-to-handle materials. Vacuum producers and tank sets custom adapted for:
- LIQUID Pick-Up
- HOT MATERIAL Conveying
- FIBER and FLUFF Compacting
- EXPLOSIVE Material Handling
- Anti – Abrasion Components
- Not all central vacuums are created equal!
These systems use proprietary designs based on over 20 years of central vacuum design experience.
Come see how easy it is to do business with us. Drop us a line and we’ll respond within one business day.